So while I was developing my Grysyn project I decided that I wanted to make a display plinth of some sort.
I started out with some random boxes to build up some sort of idea of what the display will look like..
Thinking about it I was full of flu at the time so the boxes aren't really that random after all.
I bought some pre-cut 3mm thick mdf from ebay, cut some holes to make the bases appear flush and then started messing around with some hirst arts casts I had around..
I mainly used pipes to conjure up an industrial feeling then added some corner pieces for a bit of variety.
I then covered all exposed areas with various textured material. I used the wallpaper stuff that I use for many of my bases and some steel patterned plasticard. I also used some (wanting for a better description) stripy textured plasticard for the walls.
There is the final mock up with the team in place.
Thanks for reading!